Since I graduated from Harvard with my MBA and MPA, I have worked full-time as an independent admissions consultant. I have worked 1-on-1 with clients around the world to gain admission to Harvard Business School, Harvard Kennedy School, and other top MBA and MPP/MPA programs. My approach is based on making the process as intuitive, inspiring, insightful, and empowering as possible. Learn more about admissions consulting options here.
In-Person Business Coaching
For entrepreneurs, artists, and other creators who want to take their business to the next level (or get started on the right foot), I offer in-person coaching sessions in Austin, Texas. These fun-filled inspirational experiences are focused on helping you unleash your genius and tap into mine all while enjoying a luscious experience.
The three options for coaching are:
- Walk + Talk: Join me for a low-intensity walk around Lady Bird Lake or easy hike on the Greenbelt during which we will talk through and break through a sticky business problem. I’ll record our chat so no need to take notes. Comes with snacks and plenty of breaks to enjoy the surrounding beauty!
Price: $350 for a 90-minute session
- Small Plates + Big Ideas: Treat yourself to a delicious culinary adventure where we fill our bellies, nourish our spirits, and feed your business with new strategies for increasing (or catalyzing) sales, dazzling your clients, and delighting your team. I’ll pick out a chic spot where we can try a variety of dishes, letting a creative meal set the stage for our creative production. I will voice record relevant follow-up tasks and assignments so that you can keep your hands free to enjoy your meal.
Price: $350 for a 90-minute session (includes meal but not alcoholic drinks)
- Business Bliss @ Barton Springs: Spend an afternoon lounging in the sun reading and discussing a non-boring business book (or collection of magazine articles) together, chosen specifically to help you break through the mental, financial, spiritual, systematic, or interpersonal blocks keeping your business and life from thriving. (And don’t worry, we’ll sneak in some snacks!)
Price: $500 for a 2-hour session
Interested to know more?
Send me a message through the contact form, and we’ll get you more details and an intake form so you can get started telling us how I can help you!
Ask Kaneisha Anything Q&A Sessions
Join me for an hour-long group coaching call where you can ask me anything related to life, love, achievement, or business.
When you sign up for an Ask Kaneisha Anything Q&A Session, you will get access to attend a small group coaching session where you can ask me anything related to one of the topics below while also learning from my answers to other people’s questions.
Sessions are limited to just 10 live attendees, and are separated into the four most popular topics I get asked about:
- Session A: Getting Into Grad School (MBA & MPP Admissions)
- Session B: Love, Dating and the Luscious Single Life
- Session C: Crowdfunding & Marketing a Creative Project
- Session D: Self-Publishing Secrets for Authors-to-Be