This is my quick and easy package for those who have taken their essays and/or resume as far as they can on their own.
It’s also great for those who feel stuck or feel like their essays are a little blah. Each package includes an initial round of editing by a member of my editorial team, up to 10 days to submit your changes, and then a second round of edits.
Individual essay and resume editing is great for:
- getting short answer responses edited, polished, and shortened
- those who want to sample what my team’s editorial prowess can do for your application
- strong writers who are successfully managing their graduate school applications on their own and just want their work polished
- those on a tight budget that want their materials to be reviewed, tightened, and transformed within a short turnaround time
Step 1: Figure out your word count and pay accordingly.
Pay based on the total word count of all essays you are submitting to be edited. Do not include the essay prompts in your word count. You can submit essays from different schools in one payment.
- (includes two rounds of editing; returned within 3 business days)
- $200 for every 500 words or portion thereof
- $200 for 1-2 page resumes. Additional pages $100/page.
- (includes one round of editing; returned within 1 business day)
- $300 for every 500 words or portion thereof
- $300 for 1-2 page resumes. Additional pages $200/page.
Pay now for essay and resume editing:
Step 2: Submit your essays.
Email your essays to hello at kaneisha dot com as one continuous Microsoft Word document.
For regular rate essay editing, we will return your materials to you within 3 business days. If you submit your materials on Monday, you’ll get it back by end of day Thursday. If you submit your materials on Friday, you’ll get them back by end of day Wednesday.
For rush rate essay editing, we will return your materials to you within 1 business day. If you submit your materials on Monday, you’ll get it back by end of day Tuesday. If you submit it on Friday, you’ll get it back by end of day Monday.
Step 3: Edit your revised essays.
Using the edits and feedback you receive on your essays, make the changes to your essay and resubmit them.
Important Things to Remember:
- The rate is not open to being prorated. You pay in increments of $200 for regular rate and in increments of $300 for rush rate.
- One order can include materials from various schools.
- Your order includes two rounds of edits.
- You have 10 calendar days to resubmit your essays after you receive your materials after the first round of edits. If you fail to return your materials within the 10-calendar-day period, you forfeit your second edit.You will not receive a reminder to resubmit your materials for the second round of editing.
- Be sure to include the essay prompt, current word count, and word limit. This does not count toward the total word count.
- Be sure to pay for the correct word count of your submitted essays. Insufficient payment results in me holding on to your essays until I receive the full payment. This slows down the process and makes the sky a little less sunny, so don’t do it!