15: My Answers to 10 Vulnerable Questions
What am I most afraid of? What was it like when Tyler told me he loved me? Are we all living in a simulation? How would my life be different if I’d gone to South Africa to study creative writing? Get the answers to these questions and more on Scale Your Joy this week for Episode 15: My Answers to 10 Vulnerable Questions! I’m showing the love for all my loyal listeners out there with an episode all about getting to know me better.
I don’t want you to be afraid of making money mistakes. If you’re making money, money mistakes will happen. The important thing is that you learn from those mistakes.
This week I’m embracing vulnerability and opening up. I’ll be sharing my biggest fears, talking about my struggle with resource availability in crises like the Texas snowpocalypse, and celebrating my biggest triumph. Get ready for unscripted answers to important questions, and to hear about my transformation into Pumpkineisha.
I’m so excited to be bringing you such a personal episode this week, and I hope that at least one thing that I share today will help you feel a little bit less alone, or validate you and something you’ve been wondering if other people feel too. For example, do you think it’s possible that we’re all living inside a computer simulation…? Listen now to hear my theory!
Jump back in by subscribing to Scale Your Joy’s monthly Joy Note! You’ll get access to exclusive content, new Joy Work, updates from Kaneisha, and subscriber gifts. Subscribe now to start scribble, scheming, and dreaming!
What are three words that define who you are? We’ll just say ‘Finding my way.’ Finding my way in life, finding my way in business, finding my way in creativity, finding my way in love. I’m finding my way.
Let’s keep in touch!
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter where I share details about my creative, entrepreneurial, and self-growth journey. I won’t spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
In this episode:
- One of Kaneisha’s favorite stories about Tyler
- The legend of what happens to Kaneisha after 10:35pm…!
- A definition of Kaneisha’s favorite term for herself: artsy-smartsy
- Details about Kaneisha’s dream of becoming a well-known author
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the show:
- 37 Good Questions To Ask If You Want To Get Vulnerable With Someone You Love by Marissa Donnelly
- Ep #4: Millennial Prepper Tips from the Texas Snowpocalypse: A Conversation with Lisandra Rickards
- My book, Be Your Own Boyfriend: Decide to Be Happy, Unleash Your Sexy, and Change Your Life by Kaneisha Greyson
Full Episode Transcript:
**This post may contain affiliate links. I only recomment products that I believe in.