The season finale is here! What better way to close season 1 of the Scale Your Joy podcast than with an intimate conversation with my amazing friend Reshma Kirpalani. Our friendship is a deep one and a great one, and you’ll get to see why this week!
Reshma is an incredible award-winning journalist who considers her career as her calling. Throughout the pandemic, she has been working on an inspiring five-part documentary series Inside the COVID Unit, and she joins me this week to share her experience of this, the challenging setbacks she’s experienced along the way, and what it’s like shooting a documentary during a worldwide pandemic.
Tune in for the final episode of season 1 this week as we talk all things friendship, careers, and the grief and gratitude we’ve experienced through COVID-19. We discuss the importance of being in integrity with your inner wisdom and celebrating who you are. Don’t miss this wonderful episode for the season finale, and I can’t wait to be back with you in a few months for season 2!
It’s not too late to leave a review of the show and join the Scale Your Joy Review Crew! Leave a review before the beginning of Season Two on August 3rd, 2021, and you’ll receive a free eBook version of my book Be Your Own Boyfriend as well as being invited to a 2-hour coaching call with me every quarter, where you can ask me anything. Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Reshma was laid off during the pandemic and how she handled losing her job.
- What helped Reshma and I cultivate our friendship.
- How to reflect on everything we’ve been through during the pandemic.
- The importance of persisting when times get tough.
- Why it can be difficult to make friends in your 30s.
- How to celebrate who you are.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- It’s not too late to leave a review of the show and join the Scale Your Joy Review Crew! Leave a review before the beginning of Season Two on August 3rd, 2021, and you’ll receive a free eBook version of my book Be Your Own Boyfriend as well as being invited to a 2-hour coaching call with me every quarter, where you can ask me anything. Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
- My book Be Your Own Boyfriend: Decide to Be Happy, Unleash Your Sexy, and Change Your Life by Kaneisha Grayson
- Email me and let me know what you think of my book!
- Connect with us over on LinkedIn
- Stay in touch over the summer break by signing up for our monthly newsletter, The Joy Note!
- Reshma Kirpalani: Website | Twitter
- Inside the COVID Unit – documentary series
- The Talk: A Conversation About Race and Policing
- Displaced, Not Erased
**This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products that I believe in.
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.