Have you ever wanted to hire an executive or virtual assistant but didn’t know where to start? Look no further! This week, I’m chatting with my extraordinary executive assistant and sharing some practical tips and strategies to help you hire a virtual assistant, executive assistant, personal assistant, integrator, or online business manager (OBM) for your business.
Working with an executive assistant is one of the best decisions you can make in your business, and I have benefitted enormously since I began working with my own. If you’re an entrepreneur, believe me when I say that you absolutely need an assistant, so I’m sharing some useful tips to help you find and hire one to help in your life, career, or business.
Listen in this week as I chat with my virtual assistant and share how we started working together, and why we love working together so much. I’m sharing the systems and processes that we have in place to enable us to work together effectively, as well as all of the amazing things an executive assistant can do for you and your business.
If you want to find and hire your own amazing executive assistant and set them up for success with you and your business, you won’t want to miss this episode!
To celebrate the launch of the show, I’m giving away a Scale Your Joy audiobook or eBook bundle to five lucky listeners! This will consist of five hand-picked books that I’ve read and love about life, joy, and entrepreneurship. To enter, simply subscribe, rate, and review the show! Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
What You’ll Learn:
- Some tips to help you start the search for an executive assistant.
- The minimum rate in USD that you should consider paying for a full-time executive assistant.
- Why my executive assistant chooses to work for my company.
- How to set your virtual assistant up for success.
- The benefits and drawbacks of working virtually.
- How to be the best boss for your executive assistant.
- Why communication and trust are key to a successful relationship.
Get your free executive assistant hiring kit!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- To celebrate the launch of the show, I’m giving away a Scale Your Joy audiobook or eBook bundle to five lucky listeners! This will consist of five hand-picked books that I’ve read and love about life, joy, and entrepreneurship. To enter, simply subscribe, rate, and review the show! Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
- Calling in “The One”: 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life by Katherine Woodward Thomas
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Crystallizer Test
- Basecamp – Project Management Tool
- Loom – Training Video Software
- 2: Grow Your Side Hustle with Kaneisha’s Coaching Business Cycle
- 3: Decrease Doubt and Anxieties with an Assumption of Permanence
- 4: Millennial Prepper Tips from the Texas Snowpocalypse: a conversation with Lisandra Rickards
- 5: Pick the Perfect Name For Your Podcast, Book, Business, Blog, or Brand Using Kaneisha’s Perfect Title Principles
- EA Hiring Kit
**This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products that I believe in.
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!