Choosing a name for a project can be a difficult task. You are the ultimate authority for the right title for your project, of course, but there are measures you can take to make sure that what you choose is perfect. In this episode, I’m sharing Kaneisha’s Perfect Title Principles that you can use to make sure you’re choosing the best one for you.
While it is important to take the time to think about the perfect title for your project, the perfect title is ultimately the one that you choose, move forward with, and commit to building your brand upon.
Join me this week as I share 9 principles to help you find and decide on the perfect title for you and your next project. I’m sharing what makes a title memorable, evocative, and awesome and how to come up with a title that attracts your ideal person. If you’ve ever found yourself searching for the perfect name for your podcast, book, business, blog, or brand, this episode is for you.
To celebrate the launch of the show, I’m giving away a Scale Your Joy audiobook or eBook bundle to five lucky listeners! This will consist of five hand-picked books that I’ve read and love about life, joy, and entrepreneurship. To enter, simply subscribe, rate, and review the show! Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
What You’ll Learn:
- Titles I considered for the Scale Your Joy podcast.
- Why a title is always changeable.
- Some tips to help you decide if a potential title will serve your brand.
- Why you should be willing to stand by your title for at least a year.
- Why my ideal listener looks like and how to establish yours.
- Some examples of titles I particularly like.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- To celebrate the launch of the show, I’m giving away a Scale Your Joy audiobook or eBook bundle to five lucky listeners! This will consist of five hand-picked books that I’ve read and love about life, joy, and entrepreneurship. To enter, simply subscribe, rate, and review the show! Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
- My business: The Art of Applying
- 1: Humble Beginnings, Hard Things, and the Habit of Joy
- 4: Millennial Prepper Tips from the Texas Snowpocalypse: a conversation with Lisandra Rickards
- Unf*ck Your Brain™ Podcast
- Be Your Own Boyfriend: Decide to Be Happy, Unleash Your Sexy, and Change Your Life by Kaneisha Grayson
- Seize the Yay Podcast
- Seize the Yay: Work, rest and play your way to #lifegoals by Sarah Holloway
- Losing 100 Pounds with Corinne Crabtree
- The Art of Non-Conformity Blog
**This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products that I believe in.
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!